Welcome to the first edition of weekly favorites! I don’t post on this blog enough, so I thought it would be best to get started with a quick little sum-up of 5 things MAX that I really liked this week! One of my New Year’s Resolutions is to focus on growing my website in addition to my Instagram!
Disclaimer : I make sure to try all gifted products for at least 2 weeks before rendering an opinion! It is only fair :) Some of the products have affiliate links. I make commission off of each sale, but it doesn’t color my opinion in any way! :)
1) Riverdale Season 1 : I honestly never thought I would love Riverdale, but here we are! I don’t ever watch TV shows in order, a faux pas I know. Every CW TV show has me hooked- especially the new Dynasty with Elizabeth Gillies! I watched Season 3 first, but I made it my mission this break (not great for overall productivity but what do I care) to catch up on all the riveting plots and all the twists and turns. I gotta say, I can’t wait for January 16!
2) L’Oreal Elvive Color Vibrancy Rapid Repair Reviver Deep Conditioner (wow that was a mouthful) : This is the BEST conditioner I have ever used! It is also super inexpensive and gets the job done! Honestly, a great detangler if your hair gets frizzy in the morning (although I have a quick solution for that now!). I use it twice a week and my hair is definitely a lot more tame which is always good <3
3) Laneige Fresh Calming Toner : [gifted by Octoly] I am a huge advocate for using K-beauty products especially if you have fickle + oily skin! For my nighttime skincare routine, I apply toner right after my facial cleanser with a cotton ball. I find it works best when it is used along with the Mario Bedescu toner. It does not dry out your skin. Ingredients include nutrient-rich deep sea water and lychee peel extract.
4) Laneige Fresh Calming Mousse Moisturizer : [gifted by Octoly ] Winter skin is such a REAL PROBLEM up north! This moisturizer keeps my skin nice and hydrated. Although you know what they say, sleeping early is actually the best form of skincare. The moisturizer is very light and has a mousse-like quality. It settles very nicely on my skin. Just like the toner, the ingredients include nutrient-rich deep sea water and lychee peel extract.
5) Carrie, the Musical on Spotify : Not everyone knows this but I was actually the piano accompaniment for the Into the Woods musical at my high school, freshman year! Such a long time ago! I have always had a soft spot for musicals; they are so fun to sing along to! So, you know I am hyped for all the musical numbers in Riverdale. That is actually how I found out about Carrie, the Musical! Something fun to get through the day :)
That’s all for this week! <3