5 Life Lessons from Billions
If you haven't already, go to Amazon Prime, get yourself a Showtime subscription and watch Billions! It is all about the esteemed public servant vs. the diabolical hedge fund manager trying to one-up each other. And there is definitely plenty of drama to go around, although whether you will be rooting for any of them is the bigger question. Watch for yourself!
Without further ado, here are 5 quite important life lessons from Billions! Slight spoilers ahead!
1. Be nice to your parents. You will never know when you need them to perjure themselves.
2. Don't do something illegal to catch someone doing something illegal.
3. Remember that it is not only hard work that gets you to where you are. There is a sprinkle of luck, and of course circumstance.
4. Putting things into perspective is your friend.
5. Go and save your quarter if you must, but try your hardest not to screw over people as you do it. Blood money is the worst.